Comedy & Keynotes
From TEDx to 30 Rock, Dr. Nancy Berk connects with people by pairing award-winning humor and a Ph.D. in clinical psychology. Television, radio, stage, or meeting venue, her understanding of the target demographic always engages the audience. Let her work with you to create an amazing event.
Nancy really connected with our audience at TEDxPittsburgh-TEDWomen, December 2010. Her wit and tasteful good humor left us laughing – in many cases at ourselves! Nancy was easy to work with. She took time to understand our audience and prepared for the unexpected.
Aradhna Dhanda, President and CEO, Leadership Pittsburgh Inc.
Peggy Fayfitch, President, Strategic Retreats
- College Bound and Gagged: Getting Your Kids into a Great College without Losing Your Mind
- Decoding Teen “Logic”
- Empty Nest, Empty Wallet, New Guest Room: Adjusting to Change
- Embracing the Immature in Maturity
- Mitzvahs, Matzos, and Mother-in-laws. Oye Vey! My Converted Life
- Sucking Up and Sucking It In: Reunion Comedy
- Finding Your Fabulous in Funny